Sunday, April 1, 2007

Sunday Evening Post

I (Marie) wrote a post but it went down to the wednesday section because it was saved there origonally.

9 comments:

Leanne Marie said...

Hey Marie,

If you get a chance to read this know that I love you my dear friend. My heart aches for you especially when I read that you where praying for a friend, and God is his amazing goodness sent you a friend. Thanks you Jesus for that. I love you three lots and am looking forward to seeing you this week.

Love Leanne

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys,

I hope that today (monday) is a good day for all of you. Especially for Josiah. Im not a religious person, but I've been praying for you everyday since I've been home with Kennedy. If I was in the same position I dont know how I would be able to handle it. You two are the strongest parents that I have ever met, and I know that God is looking down on you and will make Josiah better with time. I will try and come for a visit soon, and will bring Kennedy with me.

You are in my thoughts everyday. Take care. Marie if you ever need to talk please feel free to call me.

Lots of love,
Christina and baby Kennedy

sheilagh mcnab said...

Hey Andrew and Marie,
Don't know if you remember me...
I was Danelle's roommate at Briercrest in '03, and I found your blog through Tara and Preston's...just wanted to let you know that you both and little Josiah are in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrew,

it's carly simla. i'm not sure if you check your comments but please send me your email address asap please. thanx
carly_simla@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

You're all in my prayers... I've got my nursing class praying as well (the blessing of going to a Christian school)

Cait

Demara said...

I am still here...

On the night of March 25th I had a dream...I believe it was of Josiah...that he turned purple, was hanging upside down and could not breathe, I tried to save him but I could not reach him and what I believed to be a demon put fear into my heart by glaring at me and saying "you can't touch him! You can't save him!" And I awoke!! (but you know afterward I thought that I don't need to save him...God's got him...God's in control...God tells us to stand firm with the feet of readiness...to put the armour on...BUT initially who fights the battle???...we suit up but we don't fight it...we pray...pray that God would come to our aid...for ONLY he can conquer the enemy right?

I can vividly see the agony (from this dream) you two must be going through!!! And I feel for you...Having the spiritual gifts of mercy and prophecy can either be GREAT or just plain SCARY sometimes...as you probably know right Marie?

(I believe one of your top gifts is Mercy right??? You must struggle so much when you see Josiah in so much pain...I'm referring to the post where you mention the dream you had on the 25th...about the self-extubation?)

My prayer for You, both, is that you'd be amazed...this is for you: Click here to see it!

sue baby said...

Hey Guys:

I was just listening to this yesterday so I thought I'd pass it on.

Be strong and take courage
Do not fear or be dismayed
For the Lord will go before you
And His light will show the way

Be strong and take courage
Do not fear or be dismayed
For the One who lives within you
Will be strong in you today

Why don't you give Him
All of your fears
Why don't you let Him
Wipe all of your tears
He knows
He's been through pain before
And He knows
All that you've been looking for

Nothing can take you
Out of his hand
Nothing can face you
That You can't command
I know that you will always be
In His love
In His power you will be free

Sue

Robynn Anne said...

Marie, you are a woman of such BOLD faith, and you always have been, and as it used to, it causes me to look inwards. The grapevine (Alana to Beth to me and me to Su-Li :) told me just days after Josiah was born that he had come early, and that prayer was needed, but I knew nothing else. So you guys have been in my prayers since then, but I just Sunday was given this link, and its given me some direction in my prayers for you. Your son is beautiful, and I will continue to pray for you and Andrew and him. My heart also broke when I read you were praying for a friend, and I was wishing I could be that friend so many miles away. I can't imagine the loneliness. I will be following the journey!

Love Robynn
rrhoet@telus.net

Jill said...

Hey guys!
I'm a friend of Ryan Cardinal's; just want to let you know I've been praying for you and your little boy, and have asked my friends to pray as well!
That Starbucks story is really neat! God is Good.