If you want to see the photo captions, 'hover' your mouse over the slideshow and a 'text bubble icon' will pop up in the left-hand corner. Click on it and captions will appear for each photo.
If you want a photo of yourself removed please let me know :)
If you want a photo of yourself removed please let me know :)
Thanks for all the love
- Andrew, Marie & Joelle.
10 comments:
ohh she looks so sweet and little in everyone's arms! I am so sad that I am not there to hold her and snuggle her while she's so ity bitty, looking at these photos makes me all teary eyed! They out grow the newborn phase so fast so soak up all the snuggles you can!
what a beaty!! she is so little in your arms! it made me all teary and dex kept asking if i ok! haha, so happy for you guys, cant wait to meet her!
So happy for you and your family! What a blessing little babies are!
such a beautiful, beautiful little blondie...I am so happy for you guys
love judym
She is just too cute and I am so happy that she is healthy. Enjoy every bit of her, as I know you both will. Congrats again!!!
Oh my...I am so happy to see these photos that I am crying!! Can hardly believe it!! It is great to see so many of your family members...including your Mom, Marie!! Joelle is already winning everyones' hearts!!
God has blessed you with two wonderful babies...He is good all the time!
Hello Marie and Andrew, congratulations on your baby girl. I am glad everyone is healthy. Enjoy Joelle!!! Jana, Steve, Evan and Ella (she was born in July)
Joelle is absolutely beautiful! Enjoy every moment in the newborn stage! Such a precious time:)
What a beautiful daughter you have been blessed with. Congrats and love and hugs to all of you.
Eileen and Doug Gunn
Would love to see more pictures of your new beautiful little girl!
Post a Comment