Josiah went into the OR about 15 minutes ago, and we've been since praying, singing, laughing, and eating as we wait for our miracle to return. We have been blessed by the company of Marie's parents (Darcy & Nola N.) as well as a dear family who has been close to us through this time, so close they were in the delivery room with Josiah (Cindy, Alex & Kelly S.)
I'll post again when Josiah comes out. Praise God for his goodness! God is not dead nor absent, and his power is just as mighty as it was when Jesus walked the earth!
- Andrew, Marie & Josiah
4 comments:
Hi Guys! It's 8:53am your time, and I am PRAYING!!! What an exciting morning. I can feel your excitment.
We praise you Jesus for your healing power!!
Hey guys:
I'm heading off to aqua size and am praying and rejoicing! The way I figure it little Josiah should be breathing with God by now or very soon. I'm so excited!
I'll talk to again later when I get back.
Love Sue
Hey Andrew, Marie, and Josaih,
JEral and I love you guys so much and we are praying with you and singing with you that This is the Day! Just imagine an accordian (did I spell that right?).
God is good and merciful and al together trust worthy. We'll see you guys this weekend sometime on Sunday most likely.
Love Leanne and Jeral
Hi Andrew and Marie
Just wanted to let you know that people are regularly coming to the sanctuary to pray...currently there are a handful in the sanctuary trusting in the power of Almighty God to work through Josiah.
Rob
Post a Comment