Thursday, August 4, 2011

Funeral Arrangements for My Father

This is the announcement that we sent out into the community this week.

It's with great sadness we announce the passing of a loving husband, father, and grandfather, Don Haak - a local dairy farmer from Enderby - who died on Friday July 29th. 
His funeral will be held noon Saturday August 6th at Broadview Church in Salmon Arm. 
We invite family, friends, and those whose lives Don has influenced to join us as we celebrate and remember his life.
In lieu of flowers, donations  may be given to BC Children's Hospital in his memory.

We thank you for your prayers, concern, and all the support that we have received.

In God's Trust
- Andrew

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrew,
You don't know me, but I am your Dad's cousin. We are so sad to hear about Don...he truly was a wonderful man. Your family is in our hearts and we pray for all of you. I have followed your Journey with Josiah and have been praying for your family for a long time. May the Lord of all be with you at this time.
In Him,
Joanne

Anonymous said...

You do not know me but I am a cousin of Heather Freund (through my cousin Aaron). I have followed your journey for so long we we also lost our son due to a genetic condition (T18). Your blogs have meant so much to me, I have even shared quotes of yours and kept them near for help in the dark times.

Heather wrote to inform me about the loss of your father because she knew that you have been on our hearts for a few years now. Praying for your family and always remembering Josiah as well. May they rest in The Father's arms until you are reunited again.

Shannon P